Saturday, May 23, 2009

dEaR dIaRy


Book 5

Nangmagdalaga na siya....

Do not accuse the future of nothingness...
Rather look forward to it in all rig
hteousness...
Avoid the trappings of misery...
Instead work on your own refinery...



Some excerpts in Jasmine's journal:

"For two weeks of February, we prepared for my most awaited day, that is my 18th Natal day. Ate Lei and I bought 50 souvenirs in Divisoria. Mom and I borrowed a princess gown from Tita Marlene. We bought roses, and dedication frame. Nanay cooked the food for me while Tito Mario took a video of that very special event of my life."

"My dream came true because I wore a beautiful dress, a "Princess Jasmine's castle as my background, and the cottilion."

"Mama cannot come to my debut because she
could not wake up. She was rushed in the V.L. Makabali hospital while we are celebrating that night. After my debut, around 10pm, we hurried to the hospital to check Mama's condition. I offered a very special prayer for Mama so she could finally wake up. We waited and waited. While we were waiting, we were just praying in our hearts so Mama could feel even better."

"Finally, our prayers were heard. Mama woke up and we were all very happy to know that. We all thanked the Lord for He had heard our prayers. My birthday wish was answered tonight. We took a picture together. Afterwards, Ate Lei and I were assigned to watch Mama for the night. I am very happy to know that the bests gifts I have received in my life were my family, loved ones, and friends.

"Mama asked me to sleep beside her and I did. A tear of joy dropped from my eyes as I closed my eyes. That was a relief."


"Tonight is the most promising night I ever experienced in my life".

No comments:

Post a Comment